ALASKAN POLLOCK QUESADILLA
- 6 lb. Sysco Classic Alaska Pollock fillets, thawed
- ¾ lb. Casa Solana chorizo or Mexican style sausage, crumbled
- 2 c. Sysco imperial onions, chopped
- 1 c. casa solona canned or fresh green chiles, diced
- 3 c. casa Solana Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 24(9”diameter) casa Solana flour tortillas
- Casa Solana guacamole, sour cream or salsa-as needed, if desired
- Cut fish into ½ -inch slices; set aside
- Cook sausage and onions until sausage is cooked; stir in fish and chiles; simmer 5 to 8 minutes; keep warm.
- For each serving, spread ½ cup fish mixture over one half to tortilla; sprinkle with 1-ounce of cheese and fold tortilla. Place in hot skillet and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into thirds and place on serving dish. Serve with guacamole, sour cream and or salsa.
Copy the url in your address bar at the top and translate this page into several different languages.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages