- 1 pound blue crab claw meat
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 oz . size) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 can (15 oz ) enchilada sauce
- 8 (6inch size) flour tortillas
Remove any remaining shell from crabmeat. Combine crab and next 6 ingredients and 5 oz of the enchilada sauce; mix well. Place the tortillas on a plate; cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove tortillas and place equal amounts of the crab mixture on each and roll up.
Place the rolled tortillas seam side down in a 7 inch by 12 inch glass casserole dish and cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Cover with plastic wrap, vent and microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce is hot and bubbling. Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes. Serves 4.