CHILEAN SEA BASS IN FOIL POUCHES
- 2 Chilean Sea Bass Portions
- 1 celery stalk, julienned
- 1 carrott, julienned
- 1 leek, julienned
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine or vegetable stock
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 lemon
- foil sheets
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Tear off two 24 inch pieces of 18 inch wide heavy duty foil. Fold each in half to make two 9x12 inch pieces.
- Place 1 fillet in the center of each piece of foil.
- Arrange vegetables on top of fillets. Add thyme sprigs and bay leaf.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice evenly over fillets and vegetables. Slice the remaining half lemon and arrange over fillets.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp wine over each fillet. Bring together 2 opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold. Fold remaining ends to completely enclose the food, allowing space for steam to build.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages