CHILEAN SEA BASS RATATOUILLE
- 1 1/2 pounds Sea Bass Fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat 3 Tbsp of the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, eggplant, red bell peppers, and zucchini. Lower the heat to medium-low. Cook the mixture at a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the basil and transfer ratatouille to a serving platter.
- Add the remaining 2 Tbsp oil to the skillet and raise heat to medium-high. Add the fish and cook, stirring, until golden around the edges and done inside, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 2 Tbsp lemon juice and serve immediately on top of the ratatouille.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages