- 1 Octopus
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Precook octopus. Drain, cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and salt and pepper.
- Coat the Octopus pieces in the egg mixture.
- Fry coated Octopus pieces in olive oil turning frequently until golden brown.
To Cook Octopus:
- Rinse octopus with cold water.
- In a large saucepan, cover the octopus with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook on low heat (uncovered) for 45-60 mintues.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages