GRILLED MAHI MAHI
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup dark rum
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Anaheim chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime zest
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- Cracked Pepper
- With mortar and pestle, mash garlic and salt to form paste; place in a gallon bag.
- Add rum, lime, juice, mint.
- Peppers, oil, honey, lime peel, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add fish; turn and rub to distribute marinade evenly.
- Refrigerate for no more than 30 minutes so fish doesn't break down.
- Place fish on grill over medium heat or 4 to 6 inches form coal.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Turn once and spoon remaining marinade over fish halfway thru grilling time.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages