SKATE WITH NUT BUTTER
- 4 small skate wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 50g butter
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped and lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in large fry pan over moderate heat.
- If the skate wings are very large, it is best to cut them in half.
- Add skate wings to pan, and cook for five minutes on each side, or until cooked through when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat. Add chopped parsley and lemon juice. Toss in nuts and remove from heat.
- Pour nut butter evenly over cooked skate and serve.
Click here to translate this page into several different languages